Past Winners of the SPCC
With each passing year, the Student Pharmacist Compounding Competition adds another national champion to its history. While the students at each participating school will leave the competition with improved knowledge and a head start on their career in compounding, only one school returns to their campus as national champions. Have a look below to see the results of our most recent competition.
Student Pharmacist Compounding Competition 2017 (March 18-19): University of Texas at Austin Wins First Place!
It was in sunny Aventura, Florida that 18 teams of students, representing their Colleges and Schools of Pharmacy from across the nation, came together to compete in the seventh annual Student Pharmacist Compounding Competition (SPCC) hosted at LP3 Network’s new state-of-the-art learning facility.
- 1st place: University of Texas at Austin
- 2nd place: South Carolina College of Pharmacy
- 3rd place: USC Campus and Albany College of Pharmacy
2016 Student Pharmacist Compounding Competition
National Event March 19-20, 2016
Overall winners of the National SPCC 2016:
- 1st place: Sullivan University College of Pharmacy
- 2nd place: The University of Colorado, Skaggs School of Pharmacy
- 3rd place: Washington State University College of Pharmacy
2015 Student Pharmacist Compounding Competition
National Event March 21-22, 2015
Overall winners of the National SPCC 2015:
- 1st place: South Carolina College of Pharmacy-USC Campus
- 2nd place: University of Colorado, Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 3rd place: University of Oklahoma